Interviewer: Describe yourself naked in three words
Harry Styles: A bit disappointing
my handsome manband
ALL NEW SRSLY!!!
Get limber, get stretched, and brush off your crow pose ‘cause this week’s ep is ALL ABOUT YOGA.
HOT BEHIND THE SCENES GOSS FROM “YOGA”
- This episode was shot at CAP21 studios, which is where Alex and Danielle first met in 2006. They were both attending musical theater school, and were ambivalent about each other!! Ah, how times have changed. #FullCircle #Destiny #CheapStudioRentals
- Alex and Danielle both practice yoga ON THE REG. One time, Danielle did a full 30-Day Yoga Challange where she tried a different studio almost every day for a month. Ask her about it next time you see her!
- You might recognize Max Jenkins from his star turn on the web series High Maintenance, or from being the most talked about person on the Upper East Side, even though he lives on the Upper West. He’s that infamous.
- Jacob Mondry, who plays the yoga guide, is an incredibly talented actor AND musician. Also he gives the best fucking hugs in New York City. There! We said it!
- Speaking of Method acting, this is Dustin Barzell’s (aka Sweaty Barry) ON CAMERA DEBUT! He is a killer talent and will probably end up being like Al Pacino or something.
- The Girls With Brown Hair at the beginning of this vid are also the adorable wonderful amazing sketch team Girls With Brown Hair.
- Casey Rogers, who plays the “hottie with a body,” also went to musical theater school with Alex and Danielle! Her niceness is on par with her hotness, and she is an incredible dancer. (We heard her legs are insured for 10 million dollars.)
A flower for you, my lady.
Sloths are what happens when coconuts come alive
That…that is the best descriptions of sloths ever.
Soundcheck - Good Morning America 26 Nov